Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! I spent Wigilia, Christmas Eve, with my family. We had a lovely evening with great food and great spirit.


My nephew took this photo and it shows the first course which is traditionally red borsch soup with 'uszka'. The other dishes on the table are all fish. According to Polish tradition, no meat is to be eaten on Christmas Eve. We hosted Wigilia in my home as we usually do and it was so nice to spend time with my family. My daughter and nephew both decided to be Santa Claus and passed out presents to everyone. I can't believe Christmas is over or that 2010 is coming to an end. What a fast year it's been for me and Flint Jewelry!

 All the best for the New Year, a prosperous and healthy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment