Thursday, June 16, 2011

Continued from the last post- Aquamarine!

Aquamarine. It's an extraordinary shade of blue, sometimes green, yellow, white, or even red. Aquamarine beads remind me of feathers so light and pure and are almost mermaid like. These are the perfect reasons why Aquamarine necklaces, bracelets, and earrings would make excellent pieces for the summer and the beach just like turquoise and wooden bead necklaces. There's something about aquamarine that catches the eye with it's purity and glassy colors and I hope to see it a lot more this season!


 This bracelet can be found at the store Aline B. in Walnut Creek!


This is another wonderful piece.


For constant updates, check out my Twitter and follow me. I'm always posting new ideas and updates on my jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment