Saturday, October 02, 2010

New Trip, New Inspiration. Business and Pleasure

I'm getting ready to visit my oldest daughter abroad for 1 week and then will be traveling to a few other places for 3 weeks after that. I'm hoping to get some new ideas and inspiration for my pieces and pick up more unique stones and materials to create them. Here's where I'll be traveling for a month...

Manchester University, UK

Warsaw, Poland

Krakow, Poland

Tel Aviv, Isreal

Petra, Jordan

Being inundated with the sights and sounds of beautiful cities such as these is sure to breathe new life into my work and spirit! I'll update more information as the leave date gets closer and will have plenty of photos when I get back... Stay Tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, let me look at these with a cup of tea. Gorgeous photography! Did you take these? I am so excited about the jewelry show!

    ReplyDelete